We at Don’t mark warner welcome you on our blog. We take it as our blog and we always oblige guest posts on our blog. We believe that guest posting allows diversity which will be helpful in providing expert insight and more relatable content for our readers. But as you can understand we cannot allow substandard material to reach our readers as we believe it will breach our mutual trust. So we have certain criteria to evaluate guest posts. If you follow our given guidelines you will be fine.
What kind of Content do we need?
1. Only original, unpublished work
2. Be relevant and insightful
3. Fluent, readable and error-free
4. Don’t get all ‘commercial’ on us
5. Give facts, examples and practical tips
- The minimum word limit is 500 words. Article below 500 will not be accepted.
- Include the links of reference in the article.
- Include your complete author bio with the article.
- Gambling, Adult, Pharma content are strictly prohibited.
- If article have co-authors write their name as well.
- You can easily contact us for any further queries.
- After completing the above requirements you can send your article at firstname.lastname@example.org
Entertainment1 week ago
Inside the Mind of a Champion: Insights from Elite Athletes
Sports3 months ago
Golf Putting Instruction: A Distinctive Golf Putting Tip
Automotive3 months ago
A Guide to Effective Car Lighting
Health6 years ago
TOP 10 HEALTH TIPS
Celebrity1 year ago
Facts about “Dimebag” Darrell Abbott, Billboard Black Label Society
Tech6 years ago